Mollusks Allergy Panel
Specimen Type: Blood Mollusks Allergy Panel Mollusks Allergy Panel tests a person’s blood to see if they have an allergic reaction to the proteins in Mollusks. The Mollusks Allergy Panel screens for IgE antibodies produced by the body in response to the proteins present in Mollusks. Mollusks allergy is an abnormal response by the body’s immune […]View Details
4 Great Reasons to Buy
Mollusks allergy symptoms include:
- Hives, itching or eczema.
- Swelling of the lips, face, tongue and throat, or other parts of the body.
- Wheezing, nasal congestion or trouble breathing
- Abdominal pains, diarrhea, nausea or vomiting
- Dizziness, lightheadedness or fainting
Results are typically returned within 5-7 business days. We take every precaution to ensure you receive your results on time.